- Making innovative PM technology more accessible in the European Union
- Patients are at the centre of the health care process and should be more actively involved in the Health Technology Assessments (HTA)
- Adapting HTA to the new paradigm of personalised medicine
- Prices that reflect a different value in different indications
- Coordination assessment and reimbursement mechanisms for drugs and diagnostics
- Post-launch value assessments: addressing uncertainty where it matters most
- EU Member States should establish efficient data collection infrastructure to monitor utilisation, effectiveness and other quality of care in considerations of PM technology and services under routine care conditions.
- Effectives forms of utilisation management to address the inherent complexity of PM technologies and services